Friday, August 20, 2010

4 Months to go...


Well, I am not quite the expert blogger yet and frequently forget to put new things up..This has been a busy summer full of weddings, the start of PT school, Matt traveling with his job, and traveling back and forth from Indiana to Louisville to visit each other. It has been fun, but rather exhausting!!

Matt is loving Louisville, and we are trying to explore the city as much as we can. We have checked out the Louisville Zoo, the Slugger Museum, several Louisville Bats Baseball games (AAA team of the Cincinnati Reds), and dined in lots of restaurants. Matt has a good sense of direction here and lives in a great location! His apartment is so close to some very neat and busy areas of the city. I love to come visit!

I have been on a break from PT school since August 6th and head back on the 25th. In my down time, I have been able to spend a lot of time with Matt :) It has been so great not studying all night long and actually be able to cook and watch TV!! I feel like I haven't been in the sun at all this summer due to school, so I am ready to soak it up until fall! We are headed to Indiana this weekend for Jake's first senior football game and Matt's cousin Sara's wedding in Newburgh. Can't wait to see family!


No comments:

Post a Comment